A Certain Point of View

"Luke, you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi

04 February 2008

3 days old and home

For all the replies to my posts, the text greetings, the phone calls, and the ones who were able to visit in the hospital, THANK YOU!

It kinda sucks that I can't post my own reply directly from my phone. (Yes, still no PC - ergo, no pictures - but soon! Promise!) We're home now but not yet in QC though. We're currently at Ethel's parents' house in Makati. We'll be staying here at least a couple or so more weeks.

Dre's been a good boy so far. He's doing alright - been quiet and asleep most of the time and only been crying if he's hungry or if he poopied. Or is that normal for babies? Ü Beats me, I'm new to this stuff Ü

We've bonded quite a bit I think. I found a way to make him quiet or calm down if he's crying. I call it the Barky Dance. DON'T ASK! Ü It's batting 100% so far but Ethel's telling me not to overuse it this early.

I went to work today 'cause I plan to take my paternity leave (of 7 working days) next to or right near my core leave (9 days) which would give me a whopping 3 weeks off of work! If that's possible. I'll have to double check the schedules again. If not, I can always take it next week. Anyway, back to working today, I found myself lost in my thoughts multiple times during the day just thinking about Ethel and Dre. I'm on a high I guess. Excited about thir new phase we're experiencing now.

So that's how it's been so far from Fatherland! Ü Haha, feeling na ba? Ü

Anyways, I'm going to get a few hours of sleep before Dre wakes up again.

Later y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home