A Certain Point of View

"Luke, you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi

28 November 2007

i bought jeans!

yeah, you read that right - i bought new denim jeans! so what's the big deal right?

well first of all, it's the first pair of jeans i bought IN THE PHILIPPINES for myself in the last 6 maybe 7 years. it's not that i haven't been trying to look. it's that i have difficulty finding jeans that would fit my probably massive looking thighs. i mean, i don't see the point in buying "loose fit" jeans that still hug my legs so tight i'd look like a member of an 80s glam rock band.

last saturday, ethel and i were in glorietta and decided to check out the newly opened Gap store. i decided to take my chances since the current jeans i own are Gap which my relatives from the US sent me years ago. lo and behold, the first jeans i pick fit me just right and leave my legs with enough breathing room too!

ok, they're not cheap. Php4450 to be exact. but i'd rather think of it as Php635 a year since my last pair of pants hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home