A Certain Point of View

"Luke, you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi

17 November 2007

from someone who can't sleep

i don't think i can find enough words to describe the mix of emotions i have right now... why? well, simply put, it's because of the picture i posted in my previous entry... i mean, that's my unborn son right there!

when ethel sent me the picture earlier today, right then and there i made it the wallpaper on my phone. during lunch, i just had to show it to everyone in the office hehehe. i was so happy, i just had to share my happiness. i guess that's also the reason why i kept looking at my phone every 20 or so minutes.

i'm still quite amazed actually... in a few months time (february) i'm gonna be a dad. and i firmly believe i'm ready to give him a good life. i can't wait!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home