A Certain Point of View

"Luke, you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi

13 March 2007

Cold Decked!

I played a 630 player tournament last night on Full Tilt. I survived up to the final 2 tables when this hand came up...


Blinds were at 1500/3000 with a 400 ante. It got folded around to me in the small blind. I decided to just call and take a flop. The guy in big blind checked his option. The flop comes A-A-5. I checked, looking to trap, the big blind check behind me as well. The turn card is a 3 - I have a full house. I checked again, the big blind bet 5000 and I move all in for my last 25000. He has A-5... Nice...


I busted out at 13th place. The winner of that tournament gets an entry into round 2 of this week's qualifiers for the World Series of Poker Main Event - a $10K buy-in tournament which crowns the Poker World Champion every year.


Oh well... There'll be more chances...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger powlo said…

    You're such a gamblor....heheh
    I haven't played in months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home