A Certain Point of View

"Luke, you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi

12 January 2006

hello again

Hello, yeah, it's been a while.
Not much, how 'bout you?
I'm not sure why I called,
I guess I really just wanted to talk to you.
And I was thinking maybe later on,
We could get together for a while.
It's been such a long time,
And I really do miss your smile.
hahaha, ang baduy ko!

hey all!

it's been over a month. so what's been up with me lately? well, not much really.

here's a quick run down of the few things that's happened in my life since i last made a real entry:
  • the wedding date's been changed to 10 December 2006. just paid for the reception venue yesterday, it's going to be at Wack-Wack Country Club.
  • my computer's went through some changes and upgrades. changed my monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers. they're all black now. got a sound card (Creative SB Audigy 2 Value Series) and i'm now on 5.1 speakers :)
  • been playing poker a bit :) no limit hold 'em is the way to go at ferrule. i try to play there every so often. won and lost my fair share of money.
  • i didn't know torrents were cool. since learning what they were for i've downloaded a number of classic rock albums and a movie - rounders (yes, that poker movie).
  • been upgraded at work. well it isn't final yet. but barring and unforseen circumstances, i'll be getting a higher job grade and a pay increase of Php1000! (WOW! big increase huh?)
  • i actually maintained my weight throughout the holidays - didn't gain any, but didn'y lose any either. so i'm still at 180lbs.
  • becuase of the graveyard shift i took last november, my entire body clock's been changed drastically. i usually force my self to sleep around 3am-4am just because i know i have work and can't afford to oversleep.
  • i was also able to complete stickers for 3 starbucks planners :)
well, i think that's about it from this part of the world. i'll update you guys again later.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Third said…

    haha 180 ka pala ha! ako 173 na! hehehe Ü

     

Post a Comment

<< Home